Nearly three years in the making….
The Owl Eyes deck was designed by Adrien Ampuy and illustrated by artist, Butch Belair.
Using only the finest quality card stock, Owl Eyes cards are thicker than average, but still flexible.
The stock and unique finish allow for smooth handling and durability.
The borders are symmetrical and the edges are cut perfectly, which makes faro shuffles easy straight out of the box.
These cards have been printed in three different colours: midnight blue, nocturnal black and deep scarlet.
Each deck contains two jokers with secret reveals, a blank card and a double backer. They come printed in Mnemonica.
– Standard Index (pips)
– Standard Court Cards
– Owl Eyes custom back design
– Highest quality playing cards
– Slightly thicker cards
– Durable finish
– 7 of spades reveal on Joker
– Custom Jokers:
* 1 joker Owl sitting on top of a skull with a time piece displaying 7 o’clock (7 of spades)
* 1 joker Owl sitting on top of a skull with a time piece displaying 7:15 o’clock
– 1 double backer
– 1 blank card
– Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 inches
– Custom tuck box
– Suitable for all card games
– Great for cardistry
– Awesome for magic